Office Professional Plus 2013 offers a complete toolset for both individual and team productivity and connects users to key business processes. The enhanced Enterprise Server Integration Features provide out-of-the-box integration with Microsoft Business Productivity server solutions, including Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and Microsoft Lync Server 2013, creating new opportunities to collaborate within and across corporate boundaries, manage content more efficiently, and streamline everyday business processes. Office Professional Plus is a great choice if you:
- Have intellectual property you need to protect.
- Need to create forms.
- Want to manage content flow and access within your organization.
- Have teams located in different places that need to work together on projects.
- Need a central location for capturing information, such as notes.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentation graphics program
- Microsoft Outlook messaging and collaboration client
- Microsoft OneNote note-taking program
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Office Web Apps
- Enterprise Server Integration Features
- Microsoft InfoPath information-gathering program
- Microsoft Lync Server communications software
- Microsoft Access database software